Enjoy a half-board night at the ****Seminar- und Eventhotel Krainerhütte and experience Stift Heiligenkreuz, just a 7-minute drive away.
Stift Heiligenkreuz is the mystical heart of the Vienna Woods, a harmony of nature and culture, a unity of the Middle Ages and Baroque, a symphony of history and spirituality – and world-famous with its singing monks.
With our special offer you can experience the special features of this place. Thanks to a relaxed arrival the day before, participation in the morning choral prayer is possible at 5.15 am, a very special experience, or at the Convention Fair at 6.25 am on weekdays or 9.30 am on Sundays and public holidays – all in the world famous Gregorian chant. We also organize guided tours in the monastery. For morning prayer guests, there is an early riser breakfast and upon return to the hotel the generous breakfast buffet is served in the modern restaurant.
- Dinner on the day of arrival in the modern buffet restaurant
- Overnight stay
- Early bird breakfast for morning prayers (tea, coffee and kipferl)
- Breakfast on the day of departure in the modern buffet restaurant
- Registration for guided tours or for the choir prayer with the singing monks
- Free parking
From 20 paying guests**:
€ 59,– p.P. for nights with half board in double room
1 free place
€ 50,– p.P. for extra night with half board p.p./night
Single supplement: € 18,– / night
Price for smaller groups on request.
* Arrival and departure as well as transfer to Stift Heiligenkreuz are to be organized by yourself.
** Prices excl. Local tax