The Hertzraum is an impulse, a unique place that, with its special energy, offers people an environment that promotes development – just like our 50,000 m2 outdoor Spirit Park. Be inspired by the ambience of the Hertzraum and take advantage of the pleasant and quiet atmosphere and secluded location on the top floor of our hotel. It is a place for encounters and togetherness – ideal for exchange, learning from each other and passing on knowledge.
Now it's time to bring this special place to life. We have sown the seeds for this and prepared the messenger of nourishment.
The Hertzraum extends over two levels and offers countless opportunities for sustainably effective seminars, workshops, meetings and retreats.
The lower level houses a bright, lovingly designed seminar room with large glass fronts and direct access to the panoramic terrace. This is ideal for breaks and group work outdoors and offers a wonderful view of the picturesque Helenental.
In front of the seminar room there is a spacious reception and break area with its own kitchen. The rooms can be separated from each other by sliding doors, and toilets are also available on this level.
The upper level also offers two smaller rooms that are currently still being designed but can also be used in the future.
- Mindfulness seminars and retreats, e.g. with meditation, healing circles, yoga, Qi Gong, singing bowls and much more
- Seminars and workshops on topics such as personal development, reflection, introspection
- Seminars and workshops on the topics of well-being and vitality, especially with a focus on nutrition (own small kitchen in the Hertzraum)
- Classic business seminars, workshops, meetings in a development-promoting environment
- Events on sensitive topics, e.g. conflict, crisis and trauma management, mediation, stress management, resilience training and much more
- Seminars and workshops that require additional space for one-on-one discussions or small group exercises
Are you planning an event with more than 15 people? Use one of our spacious, bright seminar rooms with direct access to the outside. Larger mindfulness workshops and retreats find an ideal setting, especially in the Capra seminar room.
In addition to the bright seminar room, the Hertzraum also houses two other smaller rooms on the upper level. These are currently still being developed, but in the future they will be able to be used, for example, for individual discussions, small group exercises, in-depth units or individual applications.
Amidst the inspiring natural backdrop, the Hertzraum opens doors to new perspectives. The calm atmosphere promotes concentration, allows for deep reflection and creates a space where change can flourish naturally. The time in the Hertzraum can be excellently combined with exercises in our 50,000 m2 Spirit Park to emotionally consolidate what you have learned.