Cultural delights in a relaxed atmosphere – open air concert
On July 23, an ensembles of top-class musicians from the Anton Bruckner Privatuniversität let the great composer sound in the wild and romantic Helenental – where he used to spend a lot of time.
The artistic direction has Univ. Prof. Thomas Kerbl, Vice-Rector of the Anton Bruckner Privatuniversität, Linz.
Inquiry and reservation:
by telephone +43 2252 44511
by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sonata for piano in C major op.53 "Waldstein"
- Sonata for piano F minor op.57 "Appassionata"
- String Quartet op.58 "Rasumovsky Quartett"
Concert starts at 7:30 p.m. (admission 6:30 p.m.)
Ticket prices per concert: € 59,–
- 4-course evening buffet € 32.00 per person
- overnight in single- or double-room, price on request (bookable according to availability)
The concert only takes place when the weather is fine.