Every change begins in us.
On the Impulse Weekends for body, mind and soul you will find your way back to your center. Get to know and understand yourself in a new way. You discover new potential and new ways for a healthy and happy life. With transformation, Qi Gong or yoga, meditation and time for individual relaxation.
Do you already have experience with the offered program items? Then use the Impulse Weekend as a reinforcing refreshment. Get additional impulses!
Good time in the ****Seminar- and Eventhotel Krainerhütte
Enjoy your stay in the picturesque Helenental and in the ****hotel ambience with >> nature-in-house << design, indoor pool, sauna, fitness room and 50,000 m² Spirit Park. Enjoy enough time for individual relaxation and health-conscious cuisine in the modern restaurant.
September 11th – 13th, 2020
October, 16th – 18th, 2020
For all dates: Friday from 5 p.m. to Sunday noon
€ 169 in a single room / € 149 in a double room p.p. for the Impulse Weekend with:
- 2 overnight stays and full board (2x breakfast, 1x lunch, 2x dinner)
- Comprehensive program with transformation, Qi Gong or yoga, meditation, Nordic walking and much more
plus € 1.60 local tax per person and night
Aditional offers (depending on availablity*):
- Full body massage: 30 minutes for € 38 or 1 hour for € 68
- Beauty wellness treatment for € 69 (1 hour)
- Shiatsu massage: 60 minutes for € 75 and 90 minutes for € 105
- Individual transformation session for € 80 (1 to 1.5 hours): The individual sessions focus on your individual needs. The aim is to find more clarity for the next steps in stressful situations.
*Please state the desired additional services when booking the impulse weekend so that we can ensure their availability for you.
Your program for health, well-being and quality of life
- Until 5 p.m.: Arrival
- 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.: Light dinner
- 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.: Lecture Transformation after Robert Betz
- From 8:30 p.m. - Individual conclusion at the bar (optional)
- Until 10:00 a.m.: breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m .: Qi Gong (October)/Yoga (September)
- 12:30 p.m. – Light lunch
- 3:30 p.m. – Nordic Walking (optional) or afternoon at leisure
- 6:30 p.m. – Light dinner
- From 7.30 p.m. – Individual conclusion at the bar (optional)
- Until 10:00 a.m.: breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Meditation
More about the programs and coaches/trainers
Lecture Transformation after Robert Betz
The way to self-love (September and October)
With Josef Michael Dietmann
Transformation coach, therapeutic companion according to Robert Betz
You will learn how you can control your daily life and how you can focus on your actions in harmony with your heart. You will get to know ways to free yourself from old limitations. By opening up to new thoughts, attitudes and attitudes towards yourself and your fellow human beings, a higher self-esteem and a positive self-confidence is possible.
Goal: Self-determined life in joy, fulfillment, peace and success, increasing self-esteem and positive self-confidence
With Mag. Eva Neumayer
Qi Gong teacher, relaxation trainer, MBSR teacher (coping with stress through mindfulness)
Qi Gong is a way of keeping healthy. It makes the energies flow again and has a positive effect on physical and mental health.
Goal: Peace, strength and stability.
With Marlene Mayrhofer
Sportstherapist, physiotherapist, podotherapist, yoga teacher
Breathe, feel, move with gentle yoga asanas and dynamic fascia exercises with enough time for rest and reflection as well as final relaxation (savasana).
Goal: Conscious breathing, improved body awareness, strengthening (especially the middle of the body) and stretching.
With Harry Baumgartner
Graduate meditation and mindfulness teacher
Introduction to meditation and mindfulness with practical tips to get you started: Dealing with thoughts, noises, "disorders" in meditation, conscious breathing meditation and other methods suitable for getting started.
Goal: Integrate quiet moments and mindfulness into everyday life.